About TeraCopy: TeraCopy is a free file transfer utility designed as an alternative to the built-in Windows Explorer file transfer feature. TeraCopy focus is data integrity, file transfer reliability, and the ability to stop or resume file transfer.
|16 Oct 2017
Download it according to your device
TeraCopy is one of the best programs designed to copy and transfer files. at the maximum possible speed, providing a lot of features to the user- Copy files faster,Pause and resume file transfers, Error,file list, Shell integration & more.
Features of TeraCopy
- Teracopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce the receiving time. Asynchronous copying increases file transfer speed between two physical hard drives.
- Stop the copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with one click.
- TeraCopy shows the failed file transfer and lets you fix the problem and only tells the problem files again.
- In the case of a copy error, TeraCopy will try multiple times and in the worst case will only drop the file, not ending the entire transfer.
- TeraCopy Explorer can copy and replace functions completely, allowing you to make files work as usual.